There are a couple of ways of keeping in touch with the activities of the CAA.
- Keep an eye on this web-site. News and events for many of the open tournaments and activities of the affiliated clubs are posted on this site.
- Subscribe to one of the email lists defined below. Once subscribed you will be sent an email whenever a message is posted to that list. The number of messages that are sent to these lists is very low, so it's unlikely to be a burden on your email.
There are a number of email lists that you can subscribe to, and this page shows the currently published list. The most useful one is probably the Notices list. You can sign up using a number of different routes:
- Let us know by email by using the Contact link at the top of this page, and request a subscription to a particular list. The webmaster will then add you to the subscribers list for that email list.
- Subscribe directly on-line. Please visit the the list subscription page. This will show a form that you can fill in. Add your email address, and optionally your name to the form, and then hit "Subscribe". You will be sent an email requesting confirmation, to prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. For example this is the subscription page for the Notices list.
- Subscribe by sending an email to the email joining automated service. The subject and body of the email is ignored so they can containing anything. Like the on-line method above, you will be sent a confirmation email to complete the subscription process. The email address to use is firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, the email address to use for the Notices email list is email@example.com
Please note all these lists are private, which means that the list of members is not available to others and any posts to the lists are moderated before they are distributed.