The Records Officer of the Cambridgeshire Archery Association keeps track of the records of the members in the affiliated clubs of the county.
County records may be shot at any competitive event. This includes Open, County, and Record Status shoots. Record claims may also be made from closed club shoots and target days, provided that they are run according to the guidelines laid out in the Archery GB Rules of Shooting (Rule 313) and that the time and date of the shoot and the rounds being shot are communicated directly, by either post or email, to the county records officer at least one week (seven days) in advance.
Claims must be received within 60 days of being shot. Please complete the form on this webpage with your club records officer and then send it in with a copy of, or link to, the full official results listing, or a fully signed and completed scoresheet from the competition to the county records officer as detailed on the form. Please note that any records shot at club shoots or target days must be accompanied by a fully signed scoresheet.
Current County Records
- Target Indoor (updated 16-Jan-21)
- Target Outdoor (Imperial) (updated 3-Nov-19)
- Target Outdoor (Metric) (updated 3-Nov-19)
- Field (updated 3-Nov-19)
- Clout (updated 4-Sep-18)
- Flight (updated 4-Sep-18)
- Records submitted and awaiting ratification:
- Jaspreet Sago, Senior Lady Recurve, WA18, 583, 12/12/2020
- This page lists the history of records that have been submitted.