Skip to content

Submit a County Record Claim

(Please note, this online submission system is new and is still being developed. If you encounter any issues, please contact the county records officer).

Fill in the form below to submit a County Record Claim. Alternatively, you can still use a paper form, available here.

    (You can select multiple boxes here. For example, Juniors may also claim Senior records, and 50+ archers may also claim senior records.)

    (Depending on the round, this could be 9s for AGB Imperial rounds, 10s for Metric, 5s for Worcesters etc.)

    You must supply at least one of the following